Pages

Friday, January 02, 2015

Great Nonprofit Blog Posts from 2014 about Technology, Communications, and Fundraising

Every month I post a roundup of nonprofit blog posts on the Nonprofit Blog Exchange. For 2014, I decided to make a list of my favorite posts throughout the year that were linked in the roundups.

Listed below are links to 66 blog posts from 25 blogs.

npENGAGE

Blackbaud’s blog, npENGAGE, is one of my favorite nonprofit related blogs. I always include their posts in my roundups. According to my stats for 2014, their blog had the most clicks from The Nonprofit Blog Exchange blog.  Here are 7 posts I included in the roundups this year:
Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog

Kivi’s Blog has always been one of my favorite blogs about nonprofit communications. Her posts are always included in my roundups because they have great information nonprofits can learn from. This year she added more guest posts to her blog. According to my stats for 2014, her blog had the 2nd most clicks from The Nonprofit Blog Exchange blog.  Here are 8 posts I included in the roundups this year:
The Non-Profit Marketing Blog

The Non-Profit Marketing Blog is the blog for Network for Good. According to my stats for 2014, their blog had the 3rd most clicks from The Nonprofit Blog Exchange blog. Here are 6 posts I included in the roundups this year:
Beth’s Blog

Beth Kanter's blog is the most well known nonprofit blog. Her blog has been part of the exchange for the longest. Here are my favorite posts from her blog this past year:
J Campbell Social Marketing
Ann Green’s Nonprofit Blog
Red Rooster Group’s Blog
Techsoup's Blog
The Fundraising Resource Group's Blog
ASU Lodestar Center Blog
Communicate and Howe!
Event Fundraising Blog
Frogloop (Blog for Care2)
Fundraising Coach
The Storytelling Non-Profit
About.com Nonprofit Charitable Orgs

Drowning in Content? Curated Link Roundups Can Help

Donation Pay's Blog

Questions to Ask About Your Fundraising, Halfway Through the Holiday Push

Double The Donation Blog

Nonprofits - How to Use Social Media to Build Donor Loyalty

Engaging Volunteers

Winning People Over to Your Cause - Part One: Welcome Change

Get Fully Funded

Tips and Resources for Evaluating your Fundraising Efforts

Getting Attention

How Great Website Design DRIVES Action

LipmanHearne Commons

Five Steps to Take Before Starting a Website Redesign

Michelle Chaplin’s Blog

10 Easy A/B Tests for Your Email

The Collins Group Blog

How Tech is Changing Fundraising

Wild Apricot

From the Olympics to the Oscars - Non-profit Newsjacking Gold


Want your nonprofit blog listed in the roundups? Learn more about signing up your blog. Blogs included are blogs for organizations and blogs about nonprofits.

No comments: